Tuesday 1 September 2015

Why should you read this?

Why should you read this Blog? This is a simple question and to be honest I don't know the answer.

 I would like to say I am an ordinary teenager who goes to an ordinary school, has ordinary friends and an ordinary life however I don't think I can. Because I don't really know what ordinary is.
Everybody is so different how can you categorise people to being normal and different, ordinary and unordinary.
Like most people I have things I want to say but I don't feel I can or I don't know how to say. I am one of those people who is awkward, awkward in talking and in life. So I want to use this Blog to truly be myself. Not who others surrounding me want me to be, but just to be me. So I hope you enjoy my Blogs about my awkward and clumsy slip ups. Or just my thoughts on random subjects. But if anyone is actually reading. Thank you for listening and if you wish to hear more about my life, just let me know.
So for anyone who was reading, what are your thoughts on why you should read this and if you wish to say what you want to say without any judgement, go ahead. Write it in the comments or just say it out loud.

Thank you for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. People should read your blog because you are a great writer and there are people who will be able to relate to what you say.
    Little Robin xxx
    http://littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete